Thursday, August 21, 2008

Deals of the Day

So I made a last minute trip to Target this morning, after reading about some possible terrific deals there. I did okay, but not as good as some other people.

Best deal was the soda. I got 5 12-packs for $1.50 each. They were on sale for 4/10 or $2.50 a piece, plus I had a Target coupon for $1 off each of them. So that was good.

I also bought a box of diapers for $14 which made the diapers $.20 a piece which isn't bad. Some other brands are $.40/diaper. I really need to potty train the boy so I can stop buying diapers. What drives me crazy is that I used to do just fine with cloth, but then I put them away, and he is bigger as well, so I just want him to get out of diapers completely. Rrrr! I need to work on that this month.

Then I went to Aldis and got fresh produce, milk, eggs and bread. All at good prices.

Next month I may become the crazy lady that goes to three stores to get all of her different food, we'll just see. Once school starts I may not want to do that, or it may be easier because I can go when I pick up Gabbie from school at 3:30.

No comments: