Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What did you get in the mail?

I got free things! Twice this week I have opened the mail box to find free things. Things I signed up for online. Wal-Mart gives a lot of free samples away. Right now I think I have signed up for at least another six on their website. They mail them rather quickly, and in nice litttle blue boxes.

On Monday I received my free sample of Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Heavy Duty which was a full size magic eraser. The heavy dute ones are now my new favorite, as they hold up much longer than the old ones, it worked great on cleaning my dirty stove top yesterday!

I also received dishwasher detergent. Two Cascade Complete Gel Packs. Nice!

Today I received one roll of Scott Extra Soft toilet paper. One whole roll, that will actually last a few days. Awesome.

Each of the items also came with good coupons towards buying those items in the future. $3 of coupons is not something to laugh at for sure.

It is fun getting free things and coupons in the mail!

No comments: